Motorhome hire in Cornwall.
Looking for motorhome hire in Cornwall, the rest of the UK or Europe? All of our motorhomes are provided by Adria, an international market leader in quality motorhomes. As a “Try Before You Buy” partner for the company any rentals made through ourselves are refundable in the event you’d like to purchase one of their motorhomes. Contact us for more information if you’re thinking of buying a motorhome within the 6 months following your booking.
Our motorhomes love to travel and are available for UK or European tours. Just remember no motorhome hire is complete unless you get a picture of the vehicle at Glastonbury or in front of the Eiffel Tower for our scrapbook! For a premium hire package be sure to check out our VIK tours, we do all the hard work for you, including home delivery throughout the UK.
Also included in any motorhome hire are camp chairs, cooking utensils, unlimited gas and dining sets. For an extra charge we can also provide an awning (sleeps two extra), bedding, sleeping bags, windbreaks and a welcome hamper. If you’re a more active visitor we can add roof and/or cycle racks.
Marlon: Festival loving 2 Berth Motorhome!
If you’re looking to travel a little further or just prefer a bit of luxury and want a smaller vehicle that’s easy to drive, look no further. We’re proud to be able to offer our ’15 plate Adria Twin 500s van, Marlon. This van is picking up admirers and awards left, right and centre. Built on a short wheel base for ease of driving and double sliding doors to ensure maximum ease, safety and comfort whether in the UK or Europe we’re sure hiring Marlon will make you a very happy camper.
This van is ideal for two adults or a young family to get away. The kitchen has a built in sink, triple hob, slow cooker and fridge, plus all the cooking equipment you need. The bathroom is well designed and features a clever fold away wash basin and shower combo and an board toilet. For extra comfort the motorhome also has air conditioning/heating throughout and a TV/DVD. The sleeping arrangements feature two wider than standard single beds that can be converted to a “U shaped” double.
Marlon can be provided with an optional bike rack, unfortunately the positioning of the sun roof makes a kayak rack unsuitable. However, we do have inflatable kayaks if required.
Lowena & Kerenza: 7 Berths with style!
Looking for a family sized motorhome hire? We offer two, 17 plate Sunliving DK45’s. Coming in at just under 7 metres long, the motorhome can be driven on a standard licence. This van packs a huge range of features in a vehicle just a little longer than a standard transit van.
The motorhome has a large dining area with an adjoining kitchen featuring a triple hob, fridge/freezer and microwave. A separate shower, wash basin and toilet form the bathroom. For sleeping arrangements, two adult sized bunks at the rear and an overhead double provide permanent beds for 4 people. If more beds are required the living area can convert to another double and small, single bunk. This means that altogether the DK45 can sleep up to 7 people. The vehicle features loads of storage, including cupboards and a separate “garage” at the rear. With such a great layout and a premium build quality we believe this makes for an ideal vehicle for families or small groups looking for a motorhome hire.
Got a question? Need a quote? Want to book a single night or a months break? Contact us!
Check your junk folder if you don’t hear back from us within 24 hours.
Motorhome Nightly Prices
|2 Berth Nightly||100||100||120||120||140||140||160||160||140||120||100||100|
|2 Berth Weekly||400||450||720||720||840||840||960||960||840||720||450||450|
|4, 5 or 6 berth nightly||130||130||150||150||170||170||190||190||190||150||130||130|
|4, 5 or 6 berth weekly||500||500||900||900||1020||1020||1140||1140||1140||900||500||500|
|2 Berth Nightly||100||100||120||120||140||140|
|2 Berth Weekly||450||450||720||720||840||840|
|4-6 Berth Nightly||130||130||150||150||170||170|
|4-6 Berth Weekly||500||500||900||900||1020||1020|
|2 Berth Nightly||160||160||140||120||100||100|
|2 Berth Weekly||960||960||840||720||450||450|
|4-6 Berth Nightly||190||190||190||150||130||130|
|4-6 Berth Weekly||1140||1140||1140||900||500||500|
Seen a better price elsewhere? We guarantee to beat any like for like quote!
Terms and Conditions: Key Points
- Each booking requires a non-refundable deposit of £250 per week.
- The standard motorhome hire runs from 16:00 on the first day of hire until 10:00 on the final day of hire, early pick-ups or late drop offs can be agreed.
- The remainder of the booking fee is due 4 weeks before the start of the holiday.
- Each motorhome hire includes insurance for 1 driver, there may be a supplementary fee for under 25’s/ drivers with 6 points or more. Extra drivers or a European green card can be added for a small fee.
- Before starting the break, a security deposit of £500 is required, this is returned by us within 5 working days of the holiday ending providing the van is returned damage free, on time, reasonably clean (including emptying the toilet cartridge) and filled with fuel.
- Each van has an insurance excess of £1250 and in the event of an accident this is payable by whoever is named on the booking, this can be reduced/cancelled by purchasing our CDW insurance.
- For insurance purposes we require a copy of your photo drivers licence, online driving profile and confirmation of address. If travelling to Europe we will also need a copy of the drivers passport. This can be sorted by via email, post or at the start of the break. No ID means no hire and loss of any monies paid.
- Unless previously agreed in writing the vehicles can only be used in the UK, this is due to European travel requiring extra insurance.
- All van’s are fully checked before the start of your break and are covered by roadside assistance. In the unlikely event of a breakdown that can’t be resolved quickly we will offer an alternative vehicle or a refund of any remaining days.
- Before booking the full terms and conditions must be read and agreed to.